Don’t Let Your Criminal Record Hold You Back – Call Hochman & Goldin, P.A.

It goes without saying that being arrested is an uncomfortable and inconvenient ordeal, to say the least. But did you know that even after you have served your time, or even if you case was dismissed, your arrest remains on public record permanently?

That means anyone, anywhere, can find out about this most personal incident. Aside from the obvious embarrassment and social stigma, there are several big consequences: employers may decline to hire you, and landlords can refuse rent.

And while under certain circumstances, you can legally seal or expunge the record from public view, it can challenging: you must spend your own time and money to file an application, which if you fail to finish within a certain time-frame, will be rejected, forcing you to wait longer.

Needless to say, this is not something you can afford to wait on – so let the professional Miami Expungement Lawyers of Hochman and Goldin, P.A. handle it quickly and efficiently for you. So long as your case was dismissed, or you were granted a withhold of adjudication, we can make it so that your old criminal charges were virtually nonexistent.

Your criminal record will be prevented from every appearing on any background check. Moreover, a sealed or expunged record allows you to legally deny or refuse to acknowledge the arrest – as if it never even happened!

We can help determine whether your case is eligible for sealing or expunging, or even whether these are the best approach for your interest. Our professional and experienced team will happily handle all the messy and costly legal details. We’ve been doing it for years, including as Miami Traffic Lawyers.

To learn more, contact 305-665-1000 or Feel free to visit our office at 9703 South Dixie Highway Suite #202, Miami, Florida 33156. All our services are made available in Spanish.

Upload Ticket for Attorney Review

    Easier for you to text? Send a photo of the citation to (305) 990-8458.


    Uploading a ticket does not create an agreement of representation by our firm. You will receive confirmation that we have accepted your case and we will contact you for payment arrangements.